For well over 100 years, Scotiatrust has helped Canadian families preserve and transfer their wealth.
Scotiatrust offers a full range of specialized services that are tailored to meet your personal objectives and designed to evolve across a variety of life stages and financial events. These services include:
- Estate and legacy planning
- Estate and trust services
- Philanthropic advisory
- Custody services
- Escrow services
Specifically, we have the expertise to:
- Be a fiduciary that you can appoint as a professional Executor, Attorney for Property, or Trustee
- Provide assistance if you have been appointed as an Executor, Attorney for Property, or Trustee
- Act as an independent, third-party Trustee to minimize family stress and mitigate potential conflicts
- Devise philanthropic solutions to support your charitable and legacy goals
- Set up an escrow arrangement to help reduce the risk for all parties involved
- Help investors and institutions consolidate and safeguard their assets
Estate and trust services are provided by The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company.
GICs issued by the Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company are eligible for CDIC insurance. For more information on GICs, please click here.